Monday 6 June 2016

Referencing issues

At first I was saving my objects as FBX assets and creating references to those assets in a new scene with a background environment.
I found out though when saving out and reopening the scene the object would lose its textures and I would have to reset the reference link which was a real pain. It was suggested I needed to reference an entire scene rather than just referencing objects in asset format. This worked out as the file paths were remembered when I reopened the scene so I had little issue using it for rendering.

File > reference editor > create reference >>>choose the scene to reference in + ctrl+shift+d to create an inference of that item.

*example of problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.